This keyless remote programming instructions work for OPTION remote with part # 39950-S01-A01 08E61-S01-100 cheap FCC id A269ZUA101 and part # on the back of it.
CONSIDER: Once you’re on programming mode your car’s system will reset and you may need to reprogram your other remotes that are already paired to it. Separate your key and remote from your keychain.
1. You should use your key in your right and remote in your left hand. Then insert your key to the ignition.
2. Do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position. Make sure panel lights are ON and do not start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on the remote once.
c. Turn the ignition back to LOCK position and leave it.
3. In 5 seconds turn your ignition to ON position.
4. On your remote, press the UNLOCK button. Then the door will lock and unlock which means the system is in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you’re done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.