This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 88959920, 10205241, 10205239, 10205240, 12522338, 10063533, 10205239, 12522337, 12522339, 12522356, 10097895, 10097894, 10205674, 10092854, 10097894, 10063534, 10178738, FCC id ABO0103T, GQ43VT1, ABO0104T, ABO0116T on the back of it.
1. Locate the programming connector in the driverâ€™s side of the trunk. It is a plastic connector with two wires leading up to it. It is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back the trim to access the connector.
2. The programming connector should have 2 terminals. Connect both terminals with a suitable jumper wire. The locks will cycle to confirm entering programming mode. Make sure the terminals remain connected throughout the procedure.
3. Press any button on the remote once. Door locks will cycle to confirm.
4. Repeat step 3 to add another remote. Door locks will cycle if it has been programmed.
5. Remove the jumper wire from the connector to turn off the programming mode.