This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U remote with FCC id GQ43VT6T on the back of it.
1. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driverâ€™s side dashboard. DLC is typically located either to the left or the right of the steering column base (check the figure below). View in figure b, is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it yet)
3. Connect the DLC terminal 1 and 4 using a jumper wire. Make sure there are metal contact pins in it too. Leave it connected until the end of this procedure.
4. After connecting the jumper wire, within 10 seconds turn the key in the ignition to the ACC position and then back to OFF NOTE: The doors will cycle (lock and unlock) which means that the system has entered programming mode.
5. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote to be
3 times within 10 seconds. Door locks will cycle once the remote has been successfully programmed.
6. To program another remote just repeat step 5 and wait until the door locks cycle then do the same to another remote.
7. Remove the jumper from 1 and 4 DLC terminal and the key in the ignition. This will turn the programming mode OFF.