This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 25602667, 68, 69 FCC id ABO0303T, ABO0302T, and part # ABO91CH, 25550780, 81, 82 on the back of it.
memory. So, make sure to reprogram your existing remotes after the new one.
1. Put the key in the ignition. (Don’t turn it)
2. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dasboard. Use the figures below as a
map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered) based on how your DLC is positioned. The view in the
picture below is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We
will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in the figure below).
3. To put the system in programming mode check if there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4 and
connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 8 to terminal 4 using a jumper wire. Door locks will cycle.
4. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the door locks cycle (Lock and Unlock). Then release the buttons on the remote.
5. Repeat step 4 to program another remote.
6. Remove the jumper wire from the DLC (disconnect terminals 8 and 4).
7. You can now test all of your remotes.