1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the instrument panel (see figure a). Locate the 2×3 traction control black connector. The connector will either be connected to the switch or the back of the bezel housing. Disconnect the connector.
2. Turn ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine).
3. Use figure b as a map for your Traction Control Switch Connector (they usually arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t numbered). The view in the picture is looking straight into the cavities of the connector. Please note that the plastic protrusions are on the bottom for proper orientation. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Traction Control Switch Connector terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4. The door locks will lock and unlock, to indicate the receiver is ready to receive transmitter code.
4. Press any button on the transmitter to set code. The locks will cycle to confirm programming. If there is a second transmitter it must be set at this time, press any button on the second transmitter and wait for the locks to cycle.
5. Remove the jumper wire. This returns the system to its normal operation mode.