|Order a Remote|
1. Switch the ignition to the ON position (don’t crank the engine.)
2. Identify the VAC Programming Connector adjacent to the keyless entry receiver within the trunk. It’s a green plastic connector with one black/white wire leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back the trim to access it.
3. The programming connector has one terminal. Ground this terminal to the trunk hatch or antenna. The door locks will automatically cycle (lock and unlock) to indicate that programming mode has started. Make certain the programming connector stays grounded throughout the programming.
4. Push UNLOCK on the fob once. The door locks will cycle once to indicate that the keyfob has been programmed and all previously recorded remotes are eliminated from memory.
a. If only one keyfob is to work with your vehicle then push UNLOCK again on the same keyfob. The door locks will cycle to verify. Skip to step 5.
b. If a second keyfob is going to be programmed, push the UNLOCK button on the second keyfob once. The door locks will lock and unlock to confirm.
5. Remove jumper wire you previously used to ground the RKE programming connector.